We are a small marketing agency with BIG goals. We currently work with a variety of clients, both big and small, and as we grow and increase our workload, we are hoping to bring on board some new talent to help us take our business to the next level.
We run as a completely virtual company, so we are able to offer some flexibility when it comes to workload and days required. With this, however, we expect freelancers to COMMUNICATE. This is a team effort, so keeping an open stream of communication among team members is vital in maintaining forward motion with our projects.
- Develop and execute an ongoing broad corporate social media strategy that includes governance to position and differentiate the company and its business lines in a positive and credible manner.
- Manages strategy around paid social media efforts and ROI attribution from paid and organic exposure through all social channels.
- Establish a plan for differentiated channel usage based on the various lines of business and verticals within each.
- Maintain all of brandbliss’s clients Social Media policies and manage the ongoing implementation of their guidelines for all audiences across all channels.
- Help scale the operations and impact of our social media accounts across all platforms and verticals.
- Curate, write, and publish content for brandbliss’s Content Calendar, engaging with and managing any comments that are left by our audience. You will also own the management of the calendar, ensuring that all content is up-to-date, accurate, and approved by internal partners.
- Develop strategies for growing our social communities (and our client’s communities) and increasing engagement within those communities as they grow.
- Track the impact of all social media efforts, demonstrating the efficacy of your function and feeding into the overall Social Media Analytics dashboard.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the target demographic for each platform and best practices for optimizing engagement and ROI
- Strong organizational skills and experience managing multiple projects at a time
- Ability to skillfully plan and maintain projects
- Great collaborative critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Keen attention to detail, and strong digital visual aesthetic skills in relation to UX and layout
- Keen eye for grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
Send a short note using the box below - What unique skill sets you believe would benefit the brandbliss team (unique contribution)? What is one piece of work that you are most proud of and why (please attach a portfolio of work below)? When you are able to start?
Seniority Level – n/a
Employment Type – Freelance
Industry – Branding/Marketing/Graphic Design
Job Functions – social media/strategy/digital marketing/paid ads