We are a small marketing agency with BIG goals. We currently work with a variety of clients, both big and small, and as we grow and increase our workload, we are hoping to bring on board some new talent to help us take our business to the next level.
We run as a completely virtual company, so we are able to offer some flexibility when it comes to workload and days required. With this, however, we expect freelancers to COMMUNICATE. This is a team effort, so keeping an open stream of communication among team members is vital in maintaining forward motion with our projects.
You will assist and in some cases lead as your experience grows.
- Work closely with founder/senior strategist in a variety of areas of the agency
- Maintain websites (Wordpress), small tasks like adding pages, text and imagery
- Layout newsletters, emails, social media campaigns
- Conduct a variety of web research from competitors of our clients to demographics
- Compile reports for clients on monthly basis from a variety of sources
- Deliver on objectives while juggling multiple tasks and client needs at one time
- Develop content and help streamline operational efforts to aid in the timely delivery of brandbliss’s client deliverables.
- Drive customer acquisition, activation, and retention through our channel partnerships
- Manage client social media platforms as needed
- Manage the key day-to-day projects in contact with day to day client leads, creative teams, and other agency partners
- influence the efficiency and quality of work and advocate for the agency/client relationship
- Managing client objectives and expectations and communicating changes/directions to internal team members
- Working knowledge of Adobe CC, Wordpress, Teamwork Projects, G-Suite, Google AdWords, Analytics and other best-in-class marketing tools.
- Strong organizational skills and experience managing multiple projects at a time while keeping it together
- Ability to skillfully plan and maintain a variety projects
- Strong knowledge and understanding of project management principles, methods, techniques and web-based tools
- Great collaborative critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A willingness to be curious and desire to learn and teachable
- Keen attention to detail, and strong digital visual aesthetic skills in relation to UX and layout
Send a short note using the box below - What unique skill sets you believe would benefit the brandbliss team (unique contribution)? What is one piece of work that you are most proud of and why (please attach a portfolio of work below)? When you are able to start?
Seniority Level – n/a
Employment Type – Freelance (Possible part time)
Industry – Branding/Marketing/Graphic Design
Job Functions –Marketing/ Project Management/Content/Admin